Ever fancied taking a language course at a North Korean University? Visit DPRK offer you the exclusive opportunity to spend a month … » Learn More about Kim Chol Ju University Study Program
- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Ever fancied taking a language course at a North Korean University? Visit DPRK offer you the exclusive opportunity to spend a month studying Korean at the Kim Chol Ju University of Education in Pyongyang. A groundbreaking study program which will be combined with the immense chance to travel the wider DPRK, including Wonsan, Masikryong and Mt. Myohyang.
This is a once in a lifetime prospect. Students will stay in the Rakrang Hotel on Reunification street. The course will cater for different language levels, be it intermediate or Korean. Regardless, it will prove a powerful experience which will certainly build your CV and broaden your horizons to the wider world. Try something, study in North Korea this summer!
The trip will involve a month in the DPRK. Students will arrive in North Korea by train from Beijing and will be staying in the Rakrang hotel on Reunification Street. Classes will be from 9-12 on the morning weekdays, with the opportunity for activities on the afternoon. During weekends we will have the opportunity to travel to other parts of North Korea, including Kaesong, Sariwon, Wonsan, Masikyrong, Mt Myohyang, Nampo and Mt Ryangak. Some of them will involve an overnight stay.
Full detailed day by day itinerary to come soon.
• Twin accommodation (single rooms are available for an extra 40 EUR per night).
• Train to and from Beijing-Pyongyang-Beijing.
• All meals in the country unless specified in the itinerary.
• Korean and western guides.
• Air-conditioned bus and driver.
• All entrances (unless otherwise stated).
• Any flights
• Extra drinks and souvenirs.
• Vissa- Chinese and DPRK
• Tips for Korean guides and the driver.
• Optional events not listed in the itinerary.
• Optional spending
No Details Found