- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Visit North Korea presents to you an exclusive opportunity to learn Korean and tour whilst touring one of the least visited parts of the DPRK. Set in the school of foreign languages at Chongjin city, Hamgyong province, this tour caters for both beginners and intermediates in Korean language. It allows you to both learn intensive Korean whilst experiencing a part of the country that is seen, understood and witnessed so little. Spread over four 2 hour classes, this unique opportunity is designed not to only help you learn the language, but to provide you with as many chances to interact and practice with locals as possible.
This is a trip which allows you to explore the country beyond the bubble of Pyongyang and clique sites. Alongside your Korean classes, you will have the opportunity to witness numerous areas and sites across the North East of the DPRK, including, Hoeryong, Mt. Chilbo, Tumangang and Rason. We’ll also be having a unique one night home stay with a rural family! This is your opportunity to witness a world which is far removed from the “bubble” of Pyongyang. This is not sailing above the surface, but deep-diving into the reality of the DPRK.
No details found.
• 4 x 2 hour Korean language classes at Chongjin Foreign Language School
• Twin share accommodation (single supplements are available for an extra 40 EUR per night).
• Railway transport (Beijing to Tumen and Pyongyang to Beijing).
• All meals in the DPRK unless specified in the itinerary.
• Korean and Western guides.
• Extra drinks and souvenirs
• DPRK visa (€50)
• Tips for Korean guides and the driver
• Additional special events not listed in the itinerary
No Details Found