Visit North Korea are hiring! We are looking for bright, innovative and confident individuals to cooperate with us part-time in promoting our budget tour programs to fellow University Students. Work with Visit North Korea offers an unique footstep into the world of marketing, PR and international relations, broadening people’s horizons and building bridges between countries.
If you are looking for something new, fascinating and a big discussion point, this might be the work for you!
Suitable Candidates must:
- Be enrolled in a full time undergraduate or postgraduate University Course (any discipline is okay) although those with a political/IR background may be more suitable
- Have a good interest in North Korea and its affairs: with an outlook of engagement than confrontation
- Be confident, outgoing and skilled at promoting things
- No prior work experience is required
- No prior travel experience to North Korea is required
- A good knowledge of English is needed: However we are not discriminating in favour of native speakers and see European languages as a bonus
- U.S, South Korean & Malaysian Citizens are currently ineligible
The tasks you will be asked to perform will include:
- Promoting our tour programs to students by a variety of means- including through poster campaigns, establishing university contacts, societies, etc
- Work on promoting tours through social media strategies- including sharing content from the page, building focus groups
- Collecting content for the blog such as intterviews, testimonials
The benefits are negotiable but strictly success related. To apply please send your CV and a brief cover letter to [email protected] we are recruiting for multiple positions, so there is no stipulated deadline.