Following the huge success of our 2018 Kim Chol Ju University Program, we are proud to announce that we are launching the program … » Learn More about Study in North Korea 2019: Kim Chol Ju University Study Program
- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Following the huge success of our 2018 Kim Chol Ju University Program, we are proud to announce that we are launching the program again for 2019 with the view to taking early bookings!
For those seeing this for the first time, the Kim Chol Ju University Study Program is an unprecedented opportunity for western students to study Korean language for one month at a Pyongyang University, one of the most surreal learning experiences possibly available! Living at a Pyongyang hotel for the stay, you’ll be receiving daily intensive Korean classes from monday to friday, having the opportunity to head out and explore the wider country on weekends with premium experience!
The study program offers the most in depth view of North Korea possible to a westerner, allowing the student to seriously engage with the country on a productive level and gain immense cultural and objective knowledge. Although some may consider this package pricey, it is an experience what the corporate media could never understand nor deliver to you. If you want to discover North Korea, broaden your horizons and challenge your thinking, then we cannot recommend this program enough for you.
We will be offering an early bird discount to those who book and confirm their place before the end of 2018! Don’t miss out!
(Full detailed Itinerary Coming soon)
- 15th July- Meet in Beijing to travel to North Korea by train via Dandong
- 16th July- Pyongyang arrival, hotel check in
- 17th July- Classes Commence
- All tuition for Korean classes and teaching
- All accommodation and meals
- All tour guides and key sites visited during weekends and evening
- All trains to and from Beijing
- Your North Korean Visa
- Your Chinese double entry or transit visa (this is your responsibility)
- Any tips and gifts in North Korea to staff and guides
- Any optional and miscellaneous spending in North Korea (i.e evening drinks, amusement park tickets, etc)
No Details Found